Saturday 21 February 2015

Louis Tussauds

Worthy of a post on its own is the Louis Tussaud's Waxwork attraction which is found in Innovative Film City. A truly strange collection of pieces of differing levels of likeness to their originals. I've posted this more for my own amusement than anything else as some of these just make me burst every time I see them. For suspense reasons I won't say who they all are.







You only need to get the guy on the right. The other two are just wax "extras".

Even the numbering is bad!

This is one is particularly bad and why is he dressed like a homeless man?




Possibly the most inaccurate one.

An easy one where it doesn't matter how bad the statue is. People get it from the dress.


Terrible



This one is OK.

This one is just plain wrong. It was in the "world leaders" section. I guess when he wasn't committing mass genocide there was nothing Hitler liked to do than take the odd break on a park bench..in his uniform.




No comments:

Post a Comment