Friday 27 February 2015

Little Mumbai Walk

With some time to kill I thought I'd go and explore Mumbai on foot checking out the area around the hotel.

The hotel has an infinity pool which served as a perfect massive scale bird bath for the local pigeons.

Today was Indian Independence day and the country's media was all over the news that Obama was spending a few days in Delhi. The fact I was in the country at the same time obviously meant that I would likely have been profiled by the US Intelligence services. It's so disappointing that they didn't come over for a chat.



More of the mugshot public photo displays. I ended up playing "which one was the most evil" every time I saw these. 


The river was pretty foul smelling. I guess it served as the locals toilet.

More temples. Even the poorest ones looked cool

The cow farm smelt stronger than the river and the cattle seemed quite curious with me walking in to take photos. 

There is so much construction going on the cities that I visited with massive infrastructure improvements (road and rail) being added just about everywhere. 

A really cool looking truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment