Friday 27 February 2015

A Little More Mumbai

On the way to Adlabs Imagica I caught site of a small collection of rides under the metro not far from the hotel, so I thought I'd drop by and check it out.

I was a bit too big for the little big wheel. With no one to ride it I was wondering it it was powered like this?

Any excuse to repost this amazing vid! :D




There was a coaster though, yay! Looking not too dissimilar to the powered coaster that I found at the travelling fair in Chennai although on a smaller scale. A quick gesture to the rather bored operator and I got a quick two lap ride. Tick!


There wasn't much else that interested me. The breakdance ride and some more kiddy spin rides were photographed before I left.


I tried to see if there was any indication of who might be running the ride. My non-existent Hindi wasn't good enough to get it from the operator so I checked these signs at the entrance. No clues however, just lots of mugshots and passport photos of people who didn't look like ride operators. 

A quick bonus tick to end the day. Nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment